- Our Policies
Zairsoft offers the following Returns and
All AEG and GBB are function and chrono tested before leaving our shop to insure the product is functional. They are also visually inspected for any external damage.
AEGs and GBB are not covered with any sort of usage warranty. All other AEGs and GBB are only covered for damage on arrival or factory defects determined by Zairsoft (Problems must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of package).
For claims on products that are damaged during shipping you must have purchased shipping insurance. Claims must be filed with the shipping service.
Removal of orange tip and/or using faulty BBs (I.E. low grade BBs, BBs below .20g in weight) will void warranty.
Returned items must be in ORIGINAL condition with all original packaging and manuals.
BBs, upgrade parts, and gas are considered consumables and are not returnable.
Upgrade parts are not returnable once they have been removed from the packaging and installed or otherwise changed from new condition. This is due to factors beyond our control such as the technical expertise of the person performing the upgrade, the condition of the gun and other parts that is being upgraded, type of motor, battery voltage, etc.
There will be a 15% restocking fee for returns.
Shipping charges are not refundable.
Cost of sending product(s) back to us is not covered in our warranty and return policy.
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org for all warranty and return claims before you ship any item back.
There are no warranties, explicit or implied, provided for accessories.
Returns are not allowed unless Zairsoft issues pre-authorization for the return.
Zairsoft Action Airsoft International Orders (Outside the U.S.) Policy:
Manufaturers warranties apply. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. No exceptions.
Due to the amount of corruption with international transactions, the following protocols will be adhered to; otherwise, your international order can not be accepted:
We do no ship to some countries in Asia, all of Africa or Italy. Other countries may also apply.
We only ship USPS Priority International. Go to www.usps.com for more information. Use the non-internet prices for your estimate.
To place an International Order:
1. Create an account on our site and be sure to include your daytime phone number.
2. Select the items that you wish to purchase by adding them to the shopping cart. You may checkout at this point. Any excess shipping charges added by the shopping cart will be refunded immediately.
3. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com and to get a shipping quote on the items that you selected. We can then send you a PayPal invoice to place the order.
4. Insurance is required.
5. Once you order is paid we will ship within one business day.
1) We WILL NOT SHIP ANY AIRSOFT GUN international.
2) ALL THE RISK IS ASSUMED BY THE CUSTOMER SO INSURANCE IS MANDITORY.
3) We are not familiar with your local laws or delivery reliability; therefore, cannot guarantee delivery.
4) PayPal is the only form of payment accepted for international orders.
5) Orders will be mailed insured and with delivery tracking. If the package does not make it to the destination insurance claim procedures will be followed.
6) Orders will be inspected/checked 3 different times prior to shipping. If any items are "missing", or the package is damaged during transit an insurance claim will have to be filed.
7) All sales are absolutely final.